SkinCeuticals Physical UV Defense SPF 30 sunscreen combines barrier repair and broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and is formulated specifically for post-procedure, sensitive, and very dry skin. More advanced than your typical sunscreen, SkinCeuticals Physical UV Defense SPF 30 is an all-physical sunscreen featuring zinc oxide (Z-Cote®*) and titanium dioxide that provides all-day hydration and has been proven to increase the expression of essential proteins responsible for skin’s barrier integrity. Artemia salina, a plankton extract, provides increased photoprotection by stimulating skin’s defenses and resistance to UV and heat stress.**
Benefits of SkinCeuticals Physical UV Defense SPF 30 Sunscreen use:
- 100% mineral filters, broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Repairs and improves skin’s barrier function
- Provides all-day hydration in a nourishing, comforting texture
- Paraben-free and fragrance-free
- Ideal for daily use
*Z-COTE HP-1 is a Registered Trademark of BASF
**based on in-vitro testing
How To Use
How to Use SkinCeuticals Physical UV Defense SPF 30 Sunscreen:
In the morning, following a SkinCeuticals antioxidant, apply a dime size amount to the face, neck, and chest at least 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Apply before makeup. Reapply after 80 minutes of sweating, swimming, immediately after towel drying, and at least every two hours. For children under six months of age, consult a physician before use.
Sun Protection Measures:
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, from 10 am – 2 pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- For children under six months of age, consult a physician before use
- Zinc Oxide (Z-Cote®*) – Microfine zinc oxide provides protection against burning UVB as well as aging UVA rays without leaving white residue.
- Titanium Dioxide – Microfine titanium dioxide forms a protective barrier over the skin to protect against UVB and short UVA rays.
- Artermia Salina – Boosts skin’s defense and resistance to UV and heat stress while protecting collagen from UV damage, based on in-vitro testing.
titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, water, glycerin, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, dimethicone, butyloctyl salicylate, phenethyl benzoate, triethylhexanoin, isohexadecane, styrene/acrylates copolymer, stearyl dimethicone, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, isododecane, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, talc, dimethicone/polyglycerin-3 crosspolymer, nylon-12, pentylene glycol, lauryl peg-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, aluminum stearate, phenoxyethanol, alumina, polyhydroxystearic acid, magnesium sulfate, caprylyl glycol, peg-8 laurate, disteardimonium hectorite, triethoxycaprylylsilane, tocopherol, propylene carbonate, artemia extract, benzoic acid, dipropylene glycol, sodium hyaluronate